The following document outlines the Service Agreement between you ("The
User") and all services provided by upmirror.info. By using our free
service you ("The User") agree to and are bound by the terms and
conditions in this document.
- upmirror.info and the service we provide is provided "as is".
No warranty to the accuracy or reliability of this service is given.
We will however do our best to ensure our service remains intact.
- We reserve the right to disable any and all files which abuse or
violate our system or services. We also reserve the right to remove
any file's link hosted on our service.
- upmirror.info is for everyone, therefore you must abide by
your local laws and regulations before using this service. We do not
allow pornographic material, warez, illegal mp3's, or any file
upload which may violate copyright laws in your region or the United
States. Do not upload illegal content or it will be removed!
- If you are caught abusing or violating these terms and
conditions your IP may be subject to ban on any/all of
upmirror.info services. You are personally responsible for the
content you upload. Read the
DMCA for more
information on internet copyright laws and regulations.
- You may not tie into our service with any third party software
without the express written concent of upmirror.info. All
violators are subject to service banning.
- upmirror.info does it's best to distribute your files to other
filehost in their original condition however, we are not liable for
lost or corrupt files. We are not liable for any money loss or
damages done to you, your computer, or your business through the use
of our service. We make no claims of future reliability in sharing,
storing, or hosting any of your files, however we do try our best to
ensure our service remains 100% functional.
- You acknowledge and agree that you give upmirror.info
permission to send your specified file to the Third Party Services
on your behalf and that you agree to the
Terms of Service of
the Third Party Services and also that you have sole responsibility
and liability for your data stored on the Third Party Services.